Friday, December 12, 2008

Our LSC has arrived

Today is such a happy day! After 96 long days of waiting, Tai has officially been matched with us! Now we will just wait for our Travel Approval. This can take 2-3 weeks. Since nothing has happened quickly for us, we won't hold our breath until week #3. We are hoping and praying to go to to China in January. The Chinese New Year is the end of January. It would be so fun to have fireworks on our Gotcha Day!

I have so much to do now, life has all of a sudden kicked into high gear. I am trying to get Tai's care package together. It is so exciting that I am finally able send him a present from his mommy and daddy! Oh we just want to hold him our arms so badly - but it won't be long now.

Thank you to all of our family and friends for all of your never ending love and support. This has been a long journey to parenthood and we are so very close to getting there!!!!!!!!! Thank you for following us along on our journey to Tai!

No comments: