Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tai Update

Tai loves the pool

Fun with Baba's drums



Tai loves helping mama with the laundry




Think Lucy will mind if I play in here for awhile?



Doesn't this little guy make you smile?

A Day out with Thomas.... Sooooo Fun




Tai's first Dragon Boat Festival





Fun with shaving cream
Happy 4th of July! I am proud to be an American!
Look at all of these bags of presents
Happy 2nd Birthday Tai

I am a very bad Blogger!!!!!! Sorry about my lack of posts, but I have been a busy mama! I would much rather be playing with my new man than sitting at the computer. Today is our five month anniversary of out gotcha day! I can not believe how fast the days have gone. I feel like yesterday we were in China and they were walking Tai into our hotel room. When I think back on our trip I get so emotional. We feel like Tai has been with us forever, we have a hard time remembering what life was like pre Tai. We are still having a great time being parents. Tai is such a happy little boy. He loves to laugh and giggle. He is doing so well and thriving in our home. He is talking up a storm! Everyday he says a new word. He so close to saying a complete sentence, I think it will be any day now! He still loves music and loves to dance. His favorite toy (or toys) are his Choo Choos! He LOVES his trains or anything that moves... airplanes, boats, cars,etc. He is definetely all boy! We are keeping busy this summer....going to the park and the pool. Tai is doing great at Mothers Day Out and loves being with the other kids. He still gets a little teary when I drop him off, but he always has a fun time!

The other good news about Tai is that we found out his heart healed itself! Whoo Hoo! Tai had his "boy" surgery a few weeks ago and they were able to do another echo while in the OR. Turns out his VSD finally closed on its own. Yippeeee!!!!! So no surgery for this little guy! Our prayers were answered!
Ok, so I will post some pics now. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

He has gotten so big! How have you guys been? That is awesome news that his VSD closed! Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch, but looks like you guys are doing so great!

Take Care,
Tracey