LID ~ June 12, 2007 PA ~ September 5, 2008 LSC ~ December 11, 2008 Travel Dates ~ February 12th - 26th Chinese Name ~ Hong Tao Ming Birthdate ~ July 6, 2007 Province ~ Nanchang, Jiangxi
The Chosen Heart
Longing for a child to love, We'd wish upon the stars above. In our hearts we always knew A part of us was meant for you. We think how happy we will be, Once we adopt you, and you adopt we. We dream of all the joy you'll bring, Imagining even the littlest things. The way it will feel to hold you tight, And tuck you in every night. The drawing on the refrigerator door, And childhood toys across the floor. The favorite stories read again and again, And hours of games with make-believe friends. The day you took our outstretched hands, A journey ended, but our lives began. Still mesmerized by your sweet face, Still warmed inside by our first embrace. We promised to give you a happy home, And a loving family all your own. A house you've now made complete, With laughter, smiles, and tiny feet. A parent is one who guides the way, Know we will be there everyday. Rest easy as each night you sleep, A lifetime of love is yours to keep. Longing for a child to love, We'd wish upon the stars above. In our heart we always knew, A part of us belonged to you.
ok...he is the most beautiful thing i have seen! sounds like things are going very well and your guide totally rocks! i am so happy for you guys and the fact that he slept 13 hours....holy moly!! he was meant to be a fenton! can't wait for you guys to get back!
So, once again he is seriously the cutest thing ever!!! It looks like you are adjusting well. I'm so jealous that he sleeps for 13 hours plus a nap!!!! That is awesome! Thanks for keep all of us posted...love it! We miss you...can't wait for you to get back. Love, Miki
You guys look like you are having a ball! Your guide sounds like she is on the ball. Looks like you'll be stocking up on Ramen when you get home. Brea ate that nonstop (minus the seasoning packet due to her BP) the first year she was home from China. Now she has moved on and is in love with Mac-N-Cheese! Be sure to take plenty of those crackers he likes for the plane ride to Guangzhou...nothing soothes a fussy little travelers better than their facorite foods! :0) Congratulations on becoming a forever family of three!!! Hugs, Mary, Danny, Brooke, Baker and Brea Wusterbarth
Tai is adorable!!!! I'm so glad you have had a great experience in China. Following your journey has brought back such sweet memories of our trip to China to adopt our daughter.
It sounds like Tai is adjusting to family life really well. The whole notion of adpting a toddler is pretty crazy/wonderful when you think about it. All of you have went through so many changes in such a short amount of time.
Anyway, I'm so happy for your family.
Kristina Schultz (Mark & Olivia too)--from the Oreo clan
I'm so happy for all of you! Tai is absolutely aborable and looks very happy to be with his new mommy and daddy. Can't wait to meet the little guy! Have a great time exploring China with YOUR son and have a safe trip back.
He is so adorable. I am SOOOOO excited for you, Jason and Tai. I love the pictures and I can't wait to meet him. I am so glad that everything is falling into place for you guys.
Well, I had the whole teachers' room ooing and aahhing this afternoon when I dropped in to see if you had updated the blog. I tell people here your story and everyone agrees with me that this boy was meant to be yours even before conception -- he was sent from heaven for you two! Jason - I want to see more pictures of Tai and Heidi. Every pic with you and your son is wonderful (love the two of you walking together holding hands) and I'll he and Heidi look just as beautiful together. Get that camera clicking!
9 comments:
ok...he is the most beautiful thing i have seen! sounds like things are going very well and your guide totally rocks! i am so happy for you guys and the fact that he slept 13 hours....holy moly!! he was meant to be a fenton! can't wait for you guys to get back!
-kim
So, once again he is seriously the cutest thing ever!!! It looks like you are adjusting well. I'm so jealous that he sleeps for 13 hours plus a nap!!!! That is awesome! Thanks for keep all of us posted...love it!
We miss you...can't wait for you to get back.
Love,
Miki
You guys look like you are having a ball! Your guide sounds like she is on the ball. Looks like you'll be stocking up on Ramen when you get home. Brea ate that nonstop (minus the seasoning packet due to her BP) the first year she was home from China. Now she has moved on and is in love with Mac-N-Cheese! Be sure to take plenty of those crackers he likes for the plane ride to Guangzhou...nothing soothes a fussy little travelers better than their facorite foods! :0) Congratulations on becoming a forever family of three!!! Hugs, Mary, Danny, Brooke, Baker and Brea Wusterbarth
Tai is adorable!!!! I'm so glad you have had a great experience in China. Following your journey has brought back such sweet memories of our trip to China to adopt our daughter.
It sounds like Tai is adjusting to family life really well. The whole notion of adpting a toddler is pretty crazy/wonderful when you think about it. All of you have went through so many changes in such a short amount of time.
Anyway, I'm so happy for your family.
Kristina Schultz (Mark & Olivia too)--from the Oreo clan
I'm so happy for all of you! Tai is absolutely aborable and looks very happy to be with his new mommy and daddy. Can't wait to meet the little guy! Have a great time exploring China with YOUR son and have a safe trip back.
Jenni Lenhausen
Great pictures. We are getting lots of advice and taking notes on what to bring based on what you are recommending, so keep the advice flowing!!
-Andy
Heidi-
He is so adorable. I am SOOOOO excited for you, Jason and Tai. I love the pictures and I can't wait to meet him. I am so glad that everything is falling into place for you guys.
Ellen Richards
Well, I had the whole teachers' room ooing and aahhing this afternoon when I dropped in to see if you had updated the blog. I tell people here your story and everyone agrees with me that this boy was meant to be yours even before conception -- he was sent from heaven for you two! Jason - I want to see more pictures of Tai and Heidi. Every pic with you and your son is wonderful (love the two of you walking together holding hands) and I'll he and Heidi look just as beautiful together. Get that camera clicking!
Love you all!
Auntie Kris
Cute! Cute! Cute! What an amazing time and thanks for letting us come along with you guys! Jason and Carrie
Post a Comment